19/05/2009

Shooting


For project three I chose to document the Wellington Art Club in Miramar, which has been around for about 100 years and houses a variety of classes. I started interviewing a few students and a tutor and also did some filming of the class at work. I took shots of the outstanding art work and you can tell a lot of time, hard work and love has gone into these paintings. They were all very fun and a pleasure to meet and talk to, and more than willing to share their experience of the Art Club with me. 

This Club is a place of peace and tranquility for its students where they are able to get lost in an illustrated world of their own creation. I really enjoyed finding out more about the Art Club and the light and friendly atmosphere of companionship.

They also gave me this book to take home with me which is awesome.




No comments: